Today was a good day. I worked my little tush off to the beat of brazillian beats this morning and did some dance workouts! I ran 20 minutes on the wii and then did another 30 minutes of brazillian workout this evening with the love of my life. We stretched in ways our bodies simply had no business stretching. We're so very out of shape. Aaliyah was positively tired and cranky, but adorable in every sense of the word. She crawled, chased the cat and got into so much, but it makes my days.
I got the kitchen cleaned entirely and I was estatic. (Ah the simple things that make me happy).
Tomorrow I will have to read chapters and take care of a lil munchkin and start dinner early for Ted to take to school.
Some type of southwestern wrap.
But now, I think it's time for bed. No pictures tonight I forgot to take pictures of the progress of the meal I was making for Ted's lunch. My brain is mush and so I forgot.
So now it's time to slip into my warm blankets. (Which they probably really aren't since my bedroom is an ice cube).
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment