Friday, November 5, 2010

Chili, hot cocoa and toe socks!

Well, I was headed off to bed, but decided to blog today since I haven't yet. Today I woke up and it was actually fairly cold out! Well for Florida anyway. It was chilly and it was exhilerating! I wanted to just run around in the coolness of my backyard and prance like an idiot. Instead I grabbed my blanket and snuggled into my desk chair and checked my mail and fb. Ah, I am such a creature of habit.

Today, was uneventful mostly, until the evening. Then we went to this chili cook off. However, by the time we got there most the stands were out of chili! Boo! There were like 5 stands I think. Not very many for a chili cook off, but it's a small town. There was an antique car show, and some live music. I went and bought Ted and I some hot chocolate to warm our chilled bodies and we roamed for about an hour then went home. It was getting to about that time where we had to put the baby down for bed.

I do like to keep her on a schedule with bedtime and all that.

Dinner was a bit late, but no problems there.

Then I worked out on the wii and I did some of my crunch twist things. I will be a little sore in the morning.

I plan on waking up and getting my bollywood workout on though!

Ah so now I am going to head to bed wearing soft, knee high, hello kitty toe socks, my comfy pants and a shirt and snuggle into my warm blanket.



Mmmhmm it was a good end to a good day.

Tomorrow's plans?

Baking and relaxing!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment