Saturday, November 6, 2010

A day of creativity and cool weather

I searched for warmth all day inside of cozy clothes and fuzzy blankets. It was a bit chilly today, but it felt lovely when the sun hit my skin. We went out for the day searching the shops near Target for calligraphy pens. We finally found some at Michaels and some very nice woman gave us a 40% off coupon who was standing in line behind us. I am constantly amazed by the good heartedness of some people. People like her are hard to find in these times.

So why were we on a mission for calligraphy pens? Why we want to do calligraphy for the addresses to envelopes which contain our wedding invites. Mmhmm, I can't wait, it should be quite pretty. I hope so at least.

Then it was off to dollar tree, I picked up a few items to create a new centerpiece for the kitchen island.

Hehe, isn't it cute?

I felt a bit crafty today so this is what I came up with. Then of course my creative juices were just flowing so I followed it up with a very cute photoshop creation that I made following a tutorial.

It's the most wonderful time of the... wait not yet?

Mmhmm, i'm pretty happy with it. I may play with it some more later and add some elements to the picture that wasn't included in the tutorial. Now that I know how to create it, I can add different things to it.

I did not, however, get any baking done today. Tomorrow I hope to remedy that and make the pumpkin pie bites I keep drooling over on Bakerella's page. Tomorrow is the day folks.

I hope anyway.

I should get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be another busy day.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment