Last night was the last night of Business Sytems. Inside I celebrated to the beat of circus music, while contemplating how I wanted to get up in class and scream "WOOHOO IT'S THE LAST NIGHT OF THIS CLASS!," however, I felt that would have been a little distracting. As I listened to the professor lecture about business information systems I attempted to vaguely pretend that I cared. Then someone would interrupt the professor and there'd be a 10 minute side agruement about that. The culprit interrupting the teacher didn't make sense half the time. I pressed my palm to my forehead shaking it back and forth while thinking to myself, "please just shut up".
The members of the other team kept looking over at me with the same "is he crazy look,?" and kept shaking their heads biting at their tongues to keep silent. I taped my fingers impatiently on the table and waited for the commentary from the student to stop. The interruptions were aggrivating the professor, I could tell.
Break time couldn't have come soon enough! I decided that oriental pepper steak would be on the menu for tonight. I was wanting it the past two days. I packed my little bento box as best I could.
It's a lot smaller than I had anticipated it would be, but I love it nonetheless. I may have to simply get a 3 tiered bento box. Or buy a bigger set. Ah well. Dinner was great. This was oriental pepper steak with white rice (nori hearts on top), chocolate filled cookies, grapes and strawberry pocky! Gosh I love my little box!
Anyway. I get a lot of looks from my classmates on my little bento box and the food inside of it. People walked passed me to get out of class and were like "What's that pink stuff?" Why it's pink pocky, dear lad. Pocky.
I have chopsticks that also match this set, and though I used them last night it was hard to get the rice. Why you say? Because it wasn't sticky rice, it was jasmine rice and that is more loose in comparison. I has to lift the little box to my mouth and shovel the rest of the rice in. Good thing there was only one other person in class and he was too pre-occupied with his IPad. Bahaha. Though it was amusing that he suggested I use my hands to eat. I smiled and said. "I could do that, but I have no napkin." I'd have filipino styled that food if I couldn't have gotten to it.
Last night took forever. The professor didn't give enough time for presentations, so he was rushing us to hurry up. We didn't get to leave til a few minutes after 10. Class is supposed to end at 10 p.m. I was just a little unhappy at having to leave later than usual. Especially since it's nearly an hour drive home.
I survived though!
The next class is CMGT/410 - Project planning & implementation. Uh yeah. Same teacher as my Business Systems class and he's pretty strict. Our last class was a 300 level class so I have to step it up a notch here. However, he says my writing is nicely done, so hopefully I can keep that streak going. Man man... i'm already dreading this class.
Good news though?
Ok, well. Enough about my ramblings from class night. I must be off.
Ah, cloudy days are here again. Well one can only hope. I would love some cool weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment