Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sewing is fun! Kind of...

So I have been attempting to sew today. Unfortunately I am not a very good seamstress and I fail to sew in a very straight line. I have half-assed managed to hem Aaliyah's dress, and managed to sew bias binding onto the neckline of one side. However, the dress is a bit lopsided and weird.

It's my first attempt at sewing a dress so cut me some slack!

I stared dumbly at the fabric today only to realize that it's a little see through. I think miss thing will have to wear a onesie under it or something. That's if I even manage to finish the dress. I still have to sew bias binding on the other neckline and then sew ties onto it. Maybe I should've just made the bias bindings long enough and used those for the ties?

Eh, I don't know.

I'm not very good at this stuff.

Anyhow.

Here's a picture, or two at my crappy sewing job.


Look it's hemmed!


Yay bias binding!


No comments:

Post a Comment